Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2560 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
Our friend Wsupden was being generous. Dark matches mean nothing.
Oh you're too kind. Yes, I was implying that dark matches mean shit hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The #Heel View Post
Just wanna share some interesting information that was brought up by a member of another forum today. I can't share the links yet (post count) but check em out.

On WWE.com, in their "Featured Raw Signs" section, they included a photo of the "We Want Ambrose" sign. Of the 6 signs featured... why make that one?

WWE very recently claimed Copyright Infringment on dozens of Dean Ambrose FCW videos. Sure, there may have been others removed we didn't notice, but maybe?...

As has been noted before, they recently had him remove all of his posts on Twitter, save for 3 which are currently private. I believe they did the same thing right before Sandow debuted, so maybe that's a clue towards his pending debut?

Jim Ross has tweeted the following - "Happy Heyman @HeymanHustle apparently has another ‘client’ in @CMPunk. Could other negotiations be pending? Very interesting. @WWE".
Is this hinting at a new stable, and could this be Dean's way in?

WWE.com posted the 20 Most Memorable Debuts. Are they possibly hinting at a new "Memorable Debut"?

In a dark match on NXT 23rd August, he had a entrance video.

Thoughts?
The tweets have been gone for a while now.

But, the sign thing is very interesting actually, also, I did not know he had a titantron video now. I wonder what the other negotiations are, hmm...

You've gotten me all excited now, fuck you, haha. NoC or the Raw after NoC is my current prediction, now I might be wrong, but whatever I've been wrong since a month before Raw 1000 so I could care less anymore.

Well I'll be damned...

Last edited by Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year; 09-06-2012 at 10:59 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome