Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #52 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
By the way, are we describing just the entrance it's self, or are we expected to add the commentary as well that you'd hear throughout the entrance etc.? Or is it just completely down to us and how we want to present it?
I'm adding some just to be sure I dont miss anything but I think it's totally up to us, if you can capture the feeling of it without the ring announcer takling or anything like that, than all the credit to you.

And come to think of it I am not sure I will do Taker now, so many great choices. Hogan in his hayday' waving the flag, Shawn 1996 coming down on the zipline, Triple H on the throne at Wrestlemania 22 (i think it was that event), Macho Man, Andre, classic Kane, etc.