Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500Kun10 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legasee View Post
Let me know when the release date for the new Xbox or PlayStation is annouced, then I will be interested.
Then why bother posting in this thread? Always wondered why people go in to a thread just to say 'this doesn't interest me in the slightest'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
When does it come out?How much does it cost?Is the pro controller separate?Does it come with any games?No they haven't given ANTHING away and it comes out within 2 months yet NO real info has come out. Fact is, you're into nintendo I'm guessing so ya you know a little more but the fact is, most people have no clue what it is and even some think its jsut some add on to the wii. I'm not dumb, just realistic so stop with your childish crap trying to bash people.

You also make no sense, first you say Nintendo pounds it into your face then you say you hardly read up on it..what one is it? Can't be both just to support your argument

Fact is, its an underwhelming piece of technology that doesn't live up to the 360 or ps3. It may have newer specs but hardly does that make it better.Just compare ps3 version of batman to wii u version which one looks better?But I guess that doesn't count
So it hasn't been advertised well because 2 months before its release we don't know the price or what comes with it? I just bought a 3DS recently and I didn't even know it didn't come with an adapter until I was standing in the shop. Didn't stop me from buying it. Everybody knows about the Wii U. You're acting as if nobody knows it's even being made. The hype and adverts will come soon. What else would you have them do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Mouse View Post
I actually heard alot bad things about it and many game designers cancelled their games with them like Tomb Raider and Battlefield 3.
People are overreacting to the whole 'not as powerful as the PS3/360' thing. Battlefield 3 isn't coming out on the Wii U but Battlefield 4 is. And Tomb Raider was never coming out on the Wii U some magazine made a mistake.
Kun10 is offline   Reply With Quote