Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 04:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt 'Olympic Gold
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Gay Veteran talks to Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
completely right. the fact that in 2012 gay marriage is even an issue worth discussing is ludicrous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplop View Post
mitt romney just comes off as such a scumbag lol

but like kizza said, its fucking ridiculous
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearStarkô View Post
'A man and a woman and a man and a man should be treated equal.'

2012, I agree. Romney probably doesn't care, but he has/had to waive the Conservative Banner to have gotten the Republican Nomination.
Wow, just another example of Romney's view and how discriminatory he can be. The veteran is completely right. There shouldn't be a difference between his right's or his husband's right as opposed to he would be married to a woman. Like others said, it's 2012. USA and the world really needs to keep Obama. Here in Western Europe, gay marriage is accepted a long time ago.