Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 02:58 AM   #1316 (permalink)
The Lizard
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

The Lizard 251 - 500The Lizard 251 - 500The Lizard 251 - 500The Lizard 251 - 500The Lizard 251 - 500
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

List seems fake to me, some guy on THQ's forums noticed the user that posted the original list on IGN is called wwfan2012 and the user that posted it on THQ's forum is called WWEFAN1011 they sound pretty similar and wwfan2012 posted it with no source and it was his first post

The achievements below seem fake to me as well

Dream Match - 20G - Have CM Punk VS Stone Cold take place in any arena on any difficultly

Fair To The Very End - 5G - Referee a match without your fairness meter rising (if you were playing as a referee and you were fair wouldn't said ''fairness meter'' decrease?)

It's Your World Now - 20G - Create a show in WWE UNIVERSE using Custom Superstars only and a Custom Arena

Bitter Rivals - 15G - Win the final match in a WWE UNIVERSE Rivalry

Holla! Holla! - 15G - Assign a GM to your show in WWE UNIVERSE
- (I doubt the new universe stuff because THQ are lazy, way too lazy to put so much new stuff into universe mode in one year, WWE 12 and SVR 2011 universe mode are pretty much the same thing with no notable major changes what so ever, so why all these major changes now?)

I hope I'm proven wrong though.
The Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote