Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If Cody Rhodes were WHC......
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Kfchicken
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: If Cody Rhodes were WHC......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
Anyone could do a good job of defending the World Heavyweight Title's prestige. The World Heavyweight Champion could face the WWE Champion in a match and be booked to appear as their equal, but the titles still won't be. Personally I think there should only be one top title even WITH the brand split. The WWE Champion should be the champion of the WWE: the best of both RAW and SmackDown.

Punk could just easily mention that the WHC ISN'T the same belt that was held by Ric Flair and all the greats. He could say that the World Heavyweight Title is just a cheap imitation that Eric Bischoff made up in a sad attempt to relive his WCW glory days and placate HHH's ego.
Actually I think through the eyes of a casual fan, the WHC is the better belt, ffs it's called the WORLD heavyweight championship whereas the other one is just the WWE championship. Last time I checked "World" includes the WWE and every other company on earth, unlike the WWE title which just covers the company. Also the WHC looks more Important and prestigious.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome