Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #89 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
Bad Blood was a no name poster before that thread. He and his post were so unmemorable that I'm surprised someone made a thread on him. IDK, maybe you guys just pay attention to the average poster more than me. Usually I just skim threads and look for the best post/posters.
He replies to every single fucking post. Unless you have eye-sight problems it's hard to miss him.