Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #83 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

@Evo

I'm pretty sure Revolver made that thread because of his posting style. I'll give you an example

xxxxxxxxxxxx: stone cold is a legend
Him: I agree stone cold was a true legend
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy: stone cold really did alot for the business
Him: I agree stone cold was a legend and did alot for the business
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz: i miss stone cold
Him: We all miss Stone Cold

It wouldn't be annoying if this was just once in awhile, but this was repeated in almost every post of his. Whenever he posted in a thread, he made it a point to reply to everyone and just agree with them or rehash points that have already been made. People were also getting annoyed by his one off video threads in the classic wrestling section, although I wasn't.

I agree, making fun of the way he looked seemed like a way to try and get him to blow up and finally start giving a shit. Personally, I didn't want him to leave the forum, just a bit of variety in his posts would have been nice.
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote