Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #81 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inductee
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
And.. ugh, sorry to say, but .. you were the one who posted it.. I quoted it, but I did not think it actually happened, I just thought it was a figure of speech, since I've been thrown that insult at me even though such thing hasn't happened yet.

But really, drop that topic. If I had known it was like that, I would have never done it.
Yes I did bring it up, I know that, you still used it in your argument, I've calmed down now, had a few fags, I'm sorry for posting your rep message, it did kinda the give the tone of.. I don't know, it just irked me basically. Now that you've posted that, fine and dandy, I apologise for flying off the handle.

Don't tell me to fucking drop something though, that's just stupid, and your argument is still dumb as shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Let's just solve this problem by unbanning Nitemare so everyone can just get on with their lives in peace.
Now this shit I can get behind.

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote