Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #77 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
I'm pulling a nighter here so I need some fireworks to keep me entertained an stop me falling asleep.

Come on Noyk, have him a fight will ya.
You and me both mate, since we have the same timezones. Since I'm only getting my bus-pass in 2 days, I got nothing to do until then.

And no, sorry. I refuse to argue, fight, or troll if you want to call it that way about someone's passing, or whatever. EVERYTHING but that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
He's the one that brought it up, he got me actually annoyed at this forum for the first time 3 and a half years, a simple apology like that doesn't fucking cut it.

That shit stung real deep years back and he's the one who used it, fucking used it to make a stupid argument, so no, I don't accept that fucking apology.

And.. ugh, sorry to say, but .. you were the one who posted it, I had no knowledge of such issue. I quoted it, but I did not think it actually happened, I just thought it was a figure of speech, since I've been thrown that insult at me even though such thing hasn't happened yet.

But really, drop that topic, it's not something to be talked about, trust me. If I had known it was like that, I would have never done it.

Last edited by NoyK : 09-05-2012 at 10:27 PM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote