Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#1,371 ·
Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Time for a vintage three minute and zero second drive for the Steelers.

And for those that aren't intuitive like Simba, resulting in a score.

#1,386 ·
Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

So this is when Big Ben comes from behind.
I'm sure that there's a joke about a college girl that could be put here.

#1,392 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Peyton is gonna Manning

I'm contributing the Panthers loss to the following:

-Poor running game
-Bad turnovers
-Penalties at bad times
-Lack of offensive production
-Shockingly good pass rush by the Bucs.

Hopefully when Stewart returns the run game returns to form. As for everything else, that's just going to have to be fixed by studying tape and simply hoping for a better performance next week against the Saints who, after today, don't really scare me all too much IF we can get our offensive production back to where it was last year which all starts with the run game.

Steve Smith played very well today though so that's a plus.

Also, Freeman looked good today. Hopefully, it was a simple fluke. :eek:

#1,393 ·

I watched a lot of that game and I was shocked how the Bucs dominated the line of scrimmage. This was a very bad run defense last year. They kicked ass this game. If Newton wasn't so elusive, the Bucs would've racked up quite a few sacks too.

#1,397 ·

Bears looked good once Cutler snapped out of it after that horrible start. When he threw that pick-6 early on, I said a lot of stuff to the TV and hoped Cutler took a long walk off a short pier into Lake Michigan.

RG III looked good, Luck not so much. However, Luck will be fine as he showed some promise. Griffin will come down a little bit, it's a long season.

#1,398 ·

Cant believe Ronde Barber is playing at 37 in the position he is at. He bro retired while in his prime I guess for no reason but this dude is still playing well. Wonder where he is in all time picks.

I really can't wait till later in the season. I know anything can happen but I wanna see Pats vs Niners right now. They have an amazing D but I would love to see what they can do against Brady, Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd and even Ridley. Now thats offense vs defense.

#1,399 ·

Patriots looked much, much more balanced on offense. I wonder if McDaniels will continue this approach. If he does, I might stop hating him. Balanced offense > one dimensional. Balanced offenses are far more dangerous and unpredictable and can adapt better.

Thread title should've been about Tebow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.