Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #1881 (permalink)
Nearô
SAMCRO

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubC View Post
Angels sweep the A's The pitching and batting has really pick up in the last couple of weeks!
The Angels are up for a 3 game series starting friday against Detroit next and The Tigers are one game behind The White Sox; I am guessing that the Angels/Tigers series will go 2/3 either way. This is the start of a 10 game road trip for Detroit.

The White Sox play 3 against the Royals and I am just hoping the Royals put up a fight and then we go on to Sox/Tigers for 4.

After their four game series I imagine we will have a pretty solid guess on who is taking the AL Central.