Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
TomahawkJock
Working on my abs

TomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friends
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

The Bad Blood Rant did get kind of ridiculous at the end. I got tired of Bad Blood no selling everything and then acting like we did nothing for his fame, when in reality we gave him fame. Also it was rather stupid to make fun of his looks. Hell, some people are stupid looking but really intelligent (do not include Bad Blood in that statement). I might be stupid looking to some (you will never know) but I also believe I am smart. How you look has nothing to do with how you post/act. And that was the reason the rant was made. Looks are nothing but that...looks. Has nothing to do with your intelligence level and no one should be bashed about how they look but unfortunately in this world, it will happen. I just don't approve of it.