Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #1620 (permalink)
Nervosa
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuxxx View Post
Uploaded SSB vs Young Bucks vs Future Shock - ladder match.

part 1
part 2

enjoy
Thanks a lot for this, man.

This was a really refreshing ladder match: probably the first ladder match I've seen since the Briscoes/Steenerico one that was actually largely innovative. One of my biggest problems with ladder matches is how idiotic slow climbing can be, but there really wan't any of that here. There were a couple overly-contrived spots where guys did illogical things to set up for spots, and there was one really bad botch that made them have to re-set a spot, but those are small issues for a match that is easily ****1/2 for me.
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote