Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #1610 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Apologies for the long paragraphs, I like to ramble.

Yup, that would be the match. The best of the bunch I just watched IMO and only behind Lesnar/Cena for worldwide MOTY. Granted I haven't seen Finlay/Callihan EVOLVE and WXW yet but I can't see either of those matches being better than the TXT tag and Lesnar/Cena.

Watched both Okada matches that people loved, vs Naito and vs Tanahashi. Preferred the bulk of the Naito match but thought the finishing stretch in the Tanahashi bout was better, but despite both matches being infinitely better than some of the dross I've seen from Puro recently I wouldn't think of either as a surefire MOTYC. Put it down to my tastes preferring Lesnar/Cena and bloody Lucha brawls instead of Puro title matches in 2012 rather than the Okada matches not being 'good'. Can totally see why anyone who regularly enjoys Puro would love them as much as I've seen, Okada definitely made an impression on me with how everything in his offence seems to ultimately matter and feel part of a strategy, but its going to take something almighty good for a Puro match which isn't FUTEN or Takayama abusing someone to get me fully invested these days.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome