Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldwin. View Post
Hmmm. I wouldn't like there to be too strict of a criteria, some freedom at least. I'd hate it if I had to write something that was more current because I'm not a big fan of doing this, I'm more of a late 90's ECW/WCW or an early 2000's WWF/E type of writer as opposed to modern stuff but, I guess that's how it goes.
Thats why normally in most tournaments up until now you could pick the wrestlers/time frame and what happens/results of it but to make it easier to compare the two peices of work and judge, there type of match/promo is decided if it's a normal match or some sort of stiplation. Which should leave enough room for creativity.