Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My message to you members

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
Jammy
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Jammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missed
Default Re: My message to you members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Pay attention, YPG. He has been spamming the forum with nothing comments so that his Youtube sig can be seen and get him more subscribers. When he first joined he requested the mods to give him his own section for his Youtube channel. That thread is still in the Help section.
Nah, that guy just brown-nosing some of the 'older' members. Doubt he even knows the extent of Waz's idiocy.

Bad Blood isn't leaving. He promised us in the other thread that he'll be in this forum forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Blood View Post
I will never leave this forum. I am now with this forum until the end of time. Bad blood is here forever and also on YouTube forever
Jammy is offline   Reply With Quote