Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Fantasy Sports Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #144 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: General Fantasy Sports Thread

Hernandez over Finley every week pretty much no matter what until we see Finley be more consistent. Finley's potential is really high of course. We'll see if he can do something about that this year.

Is that Reggie Bush? Bush is going against the Texans right? Don't see him doing much in that game. Don't see Miami doing much all season really. Fear Daniel Thomas taking away snaps from Bush too. I'm not a SOOTHSAYER of course, but I'd start Martin over Bush. Martin can actually break tackles and faces a weaker defense in Carolina. inb4 Martin tears his ACL on the third play of the game.

Also I picked HOUSTON in Survivor, so Miami will probably win and it'll be because of Reggie Bush.