Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mid card title matches at NOC.

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
N-Zone
Little Poppa Pump

N-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friends
Default Re: Mid card title matches at NOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeWarrior1989 View Post
As for the tag team titles, I can see some kind of tag team turmoil. R-Truth and Kofi defending against Usos, Primo and Epico, Prime Time Players and International Airstrike. Then at the end of the match, AJ introduces Kane and Daniel Bryan who need to 'work out their anger issues together as a team' and together they dominate and take the tag titles from the remaining team. I doubt WWE are going to want to leave Daniel Bryan off the card, and this keeps him on the card whilst we don't have to deal with another match with Kane. It also allows Truth and Kofi to break up and re-enter the mid-card. With that said, as much as I would love Kane and D-Bry as champions for the entertainment factor, I would prefer an actual team like the Usos to take the straps.
I came in here with this exact idea in mind. It would hopefully be a fun turmoil match with some of the lower card guys featured on PPV and then the curveball of having Bryan & Kane win the titles would be awesome. I've been hoping they become a team and this would be a great way to pull the trigger on that.

I hope the U.S. Championship match is Cesaro vs. Christian. Not sure who else he would face since we're seemingly done with Santino. Although saying that they've got a couple weeks to crowbar anyone into the challenger position so it's very hard to predict.

I've honestly got no idea who The Miz should defend the Intercontinental Title against. Perhaps a four-way match - Miz vs. Cody vs. Mysterio vs. Sin Cara? You're guaranteed a good match and there would be some kind of storyline going in.