Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I highly doubt it will be like that, would be a dumb move on the part of KingRo to make the tournament like that. I think it will be like you said originally, the task be like - write a 6 man tag, or, write a triple threat, or, write a Ladder match... etc. with teh wrestlers, time frame, arena etc. up to you, still leaving you with some form of creativity.
If the type of match/number of competitors/type of promo style be the case of stipulations then that should be pretty easy to work around.

Also: Yes come on KingRo!!! I'm trying to be patient, but sheesh, I haven't written forever!