Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If Cody Rhodes were WHC......

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: If Cody Rhodes were WHC......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichosaurus View Post
Cracking post my friend!

Putting aside the fact that both guys are heels currently, I believe Cody would have done a better job than Sheamus. Sheamus plain sucks on the mic - he is absolutely cringe-worthy when he speaks. Yet Rhodes can control that mic as well as the next guy. And being a third generation superstar helps that knowledge area too.
I think it makes that both men would be heels though. Heels generally say things that a face star just won't, or is expected to say. Thus, both men can take shots with the fans excepting the more insulting of words from both parties. Eventually they would side with one, or the other. This coming down to who would come out as the better heel, and I think Punk has Rhodes in that area. Thus turning Cody face only due to default based on Punk being a better heel. Cody out wits Punk, and I think he can pull off a smooth face turn, and character change.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote