Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #100 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

I don't care to watch gross-out films on purpose. Although I've heard about Salo, Serbian Film, and Cannibal Holocaust I never actually saw any of them and don't intend to. Last House on the Left was probably as disturbing a film I've ever seen and even that wasn't really that bad.

There was another movie, a foreign film, where a guy shrunk down and crawled up his wife's cooter. It wasn't disturbing so much as a "wtf" moment. It was a borderline fetish scene. Watching it in class probably didn't help.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote