Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #898 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Yeah the entire Hermanos episode and the in depth look at Gus' history with the Cartel definitely makes that massacre scene better than the Prison massacre (despite again being incredibly well shot and done). 'Hermanos' might be Esposito's best bit of acting as Gus Fring tbh, he was incredible at conveying a varying sense of emotions and I couldn't believe how sympathetic they made him when they did the flashback to how he first came to meet the Cartel, considering all his threats to Walt's family as well as how eerily great he was at manipulating people by hiding in plain sight.

FWIW Esposito has 'Hermanos' as his nominated episode for the potential Emmy of Best Supporting Actor. Pleased for him because although Aaron Paul IMO should win, Hermanos is maybe in my top 5 Breaking Bad episodes and is definitely the best evidence for how great he was as Gus Fring.
WOOLCOCK is online now   Reply With Quote