Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Fantasy Sports Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #143 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: General Fantasy Sports Thread

Here we go, week 1 and deciding starters in my cash standard league.

QB - Vick
RB - Bush
RB - Turner
WR - Marshall
WR - Green
TE - Hernandez
Flex - Colston
D/ST - Falcons
K - Akers

Bench - Austin
Bench - RG3
Bench - Martin
Bench - Helu
Bench - Meachem
Bench - Finley
Bench - Roethlisberger

I'm trying to play it safe here. Don't want to start Austin coming off a couple weeks of his recurring hamstring issues. Especially on a Wednesday game when options could get sweeter as the week progresses. My serious debates here are Finley or Hernandez (going with the better defensive match up as of now) and whether I should slide Martin in there somewhere in his first NFL game. I kinda want to see what's happening with goalline carries first, idk. Seriously considering going with Ben instead of Vick too. If the Eagles get a good lead they may rest Vick to prevent his ribs from taking a licking. FUN STUFF. FANTASY FOOTBALL IS BACK.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is offline   Reply With Quote