Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Entering toddlers into beauty pageants...Why?!?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Entering toddlers into beauty pageants...Why?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's because the parents make it about them, not the kid. They just use the kid to get attention. That's why they get so mad when the little girl 'fucks up'. They don't see what they are doing to the kid, they just see dollar signs.
This and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_JBennett View Post
Parents pushing there failed dreams onto their children. People just eat this shit up, hence the countless reality TV shows based on that concept. It's pretty saddening and I know when I have kids of my own they won't be doing stuff like that unless they really want to, even then I'd rather just have my kid be a kid.

"My daughter loves this" she says as her daughter cries because he costume is physically painful to wear.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
this is your point OP?

fucking obnoxious.
I love that movie, perfect casting. The pageant part always creeps me out, these little girls heavily made up and acting like grown women. I've always felt like some pedophile came up with this concept.

CLICK ON THE SIG TO VOTE IN THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER COMPETITION

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote