Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #59 (permalink)
urca
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

urca urca urca
Default Re: The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post
I was never a Goldberg fan, never a Lashley fan, never a Batista fan. Never a fan of any muscular, untalented wrestlers with this same character. Strangely though, Ryback has grown on me very quickly. At first, I found him quite boring. Squash matches are not enjoyable.

And now, though I tried to dislike him, I just can't. Something about him. I can't see the guy as a future WWE Champion, and if it's WWE's ripoff of Goldberg, so be it. But the guy has something going for him now. If people are loudly chanting Goldberg, again, so be it. They're noticing him and reacting to him. More than a lot of people in the WWE can say.
Sums up my thoughts.
Ryback has grown on me in the past couple of weeks,he's been pretty entertaining if you ask me,besides,he seems dedicated,I like that.
urca is offline   Reply With Quote