Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #58 (permalink)
RyanPelley
Celebrating my first World title

RyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

I was never a Goldberg fan, never a Lashley fan, never a Batista fan. Never a fan of any muscular, untalented wrestlers with this same character. Strangely though, Ryback has grown on me very quickly. At first, I found him quite boring. Squash matches are not enjoyable.

And now, though I tried to dislike him, I just can't. Something about him. I can't see the guy as a future WWE Champion, and if it's WWE's ripoff of Goldberg, so be it. But the guy has something going for him now. If people are loudly chanting Goldberg, again, so be it. They're noticing him and reacting to him. More than a lot of people in the WWE can say.

That has got to be Kane.
RyanPelley is online now   Reply With Quote