Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)
View Single Post
post #893 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Evolution
What?
What?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

So I just watched the season from start to finish now that the last ep aired and I'm not really sure what to say. The action picked up pace this season, the characters showed more development than the previous 4 years combined and the inclusion of a few new people into the mix seemed positive. The only thing I'll take away from it is that by focusing on the characters so much and developing them so well I feel like they neglected the plot of the season a bit.

I wasn't really sure at times why they were cooking or what their reasoning for it was. It became a little more clear towards the end of the season but I felt like it was missing a bit of underlying direction. Still an outstanding season and probably the best so far (or a close second to season 4). But I feel like at the current point there is at least a season and a half left in the show but I know it's ending in 8 episodes.

The only down side of a more serious season is less Saul! The episodes and scenes he appeared in he stole for me.

Very good stuff.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome