Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "You are the WHC and that makes you second at best"

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #76 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: "You are the WHC and that makes you second at best"

^^^^ I'm in the middle of the road with Punk. If he does something I think he deserves credit for, I'll give him credit. Me being on the opposite side with my opinion probably comes from the fact that I call bullshit when I see it and a lot of times, to me, some Punk marks can spout a lot of bullshit lol. I don't mark for him, no, so naturally I don't think the sun shines out his ass. If that puts me on the opposite side then so be it.

I'm sad that Anger Management is over now.

Trips vs. Broomstick is GOAT material. I'd legitimately watch that to see what he would do with it lol.

Last edited by Starbuck : 09-04-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote