Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "You are the WHC and that makes you second at best"

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #65 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: "You are the WHC and that makes you second at best"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obis View Post
But that's my point. Everyone's different and chances are Sheamus wouldn't be right in the role Punk is in now. The current Sheamus, absolutely not. Even the Sheamus from 2009-2010 wouldn't fit.

I do wonder, if you haven't said in this thread yet, how would you have had Punk say that? If the problem is how he said it and not necessarily what he said, how would you have put it? (This isn't me trying to tease, I'm curious as to what your ideal way of putting the idea of what Punk was saying into words).
*slide in with my input that no one asked for*

That's the thing though, I wouldn't have CM Punk change what he said. Like I said before I would have Sheamus's reply be a much sharper "step into the ring with me and I'll show you I'm not second best." Because CM Punk has always pegged his BITW gimmick on having the WWE championship, he has said several times before that that championship means that he is the best. He never said it in such explicit comparison to the WHC but he has done. So it would have been best with a Sheamus counter.

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote