Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "You are the WHC and that makes you second at best"
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2012, 07:08 PM
The Evil Santadow
Ho!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: "You are the WHC and that makes you second at best"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
No. I meant as in he said that and it never played into a storyline. Punk is getting to address his issue with being treated second best to Cena and they have turned it into a storyline. Is Seamus going to get to come out next week and take issue with what Punk said? Is he going to start demanding respect because he never gets to main event shows? Is he going to start complaining because he gets overshadowed by the Rock and is he then going to get to main event a PPV with Rock? Is he going to air his grievances about working just as hard as everybody else but because he's the WHC, not the WWE Champion, that that automatically makes him second best? Is he going to get to talk about how the WHC used to mean something but now it has been relegated to a barely above midcard title? No, he isn't.
All I'm going to say is everyone's different. Sheamus probably just brushes it off and continues doing what he does as WHC. Then again, he did take a dig at Punk on twitter.

What if this does play into a future storyline between the two? Either to unify the belts, or once they're both going for the same title? It wouldn't entirely surprise me if they're planting the seeds for the feud. The only question is when does it happen? I mean if it's Rock/Cena for WWE Title, Taker/Lesnar... and Punk/Sheamus for WHC? Wasn't my ideal match for Punk, but I could dig it. Of course Sheamus would be going over, but I've accepted the fact WWE wants him as the next top face and there's not much that can be done about it unless Sheamus royally fucks up.

I'm watching you...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome