Wrestling Forum banner

The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

9K views 77 replies 60 participants last post by  Berkajr 
#1 · (Edited)
Why can't they accept the fact that he's just over as f**k? I actually went ahead and hotmailed someone I know that was in RAW tonight just to clarify my small doubts, and the "FEED ME MORE" chants were not piped in, they were loud as hell.
He even chanted along actually.

I'm sure I'll get the "LOLOL BULLSHIT STORY" comments, so if that's the case, search fan-taped videos during Ryback's matches, and see for yourself if they are piped in or not.

*Edit:*

50% of the users that posted here missed the entire point. And the tittle sums it up, but I guess I'll have to explain it so you can understand.

I never said you must like him because he's over. The whole point of the thread, is that his 'haters', or whatever you wanna call it, are thick headed as fuck.
Everyone likes and dislike whoever they want, but posting biased opinions and made-up bullshit is another story.

For example, I am Christian "hater". Yes, red rep me all you want. He just bores me to death, from his voice, to his looks, I just don't buy him.

BUT, I don't post stuff like "Oh gee, Christian is so untalented, he should be burried and fired after a while, derp." I consider Christian one of the most underrated Superstars in history, WWE standards-wise. Except his look, he's the complete package, and that's why he isn't a 6~7 time World Champion, and doesn't have a better career.

It's called having a fucking brain. Just because you, or whoever dislikes a certain Superstar, it doesn't mean he's automatically talentless, worthless, and should be 'fired' or 'off TV'.
And it especially doesn't mean you have to enter in a childish-denial mode, and claim every chant, every reaction, or whatever, is piped in or 'fake'.

Alot of people like to ask, "Just because he's over, does that mean I have to like him?"

Well reverse that question, and ask to yourself. "Just because I dislike him, does that mean he's not over?"

Get it now? Fucking hell.

*I know, another complaining thread, but sometimes this forum makes me facepalm so hard.​

#71 ·
People who hates Ryback, also most likely hates guys like Warrior, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, Luger, Scott and Steiner because they are pushed to the moon due to teir size and looks. Especially Hogan, Warrior and Goldberg. But those people are just stupid imo. Wrestling is about over-the-top-characters, and you cannot have just mediocre looking guys like Christopher Daniels that most of the IWC jerks off to on the entire roster. That wont sell. For anyone who are slightly in to marketing, this is the basic A B C steps.

Over the top monsters sell, especially to kids since it is WWE's targeted segment.

I understand why WWE push the guy, and I like it. Because I like watching muscular mosnters destroy people in fast manner. I might be the reason why many of them do steoirds LOL

#75 ·
People who hates Ryback, also most likely hates guys like Warrior, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, Luger, Scott and Steiner because they are pushed to the moon due to teir size and looks. Especially Hogan, Warrior and Goldberg. But those people are just stupid imo. Wrestling is about over-the-top-characters, and you cannot have just mediocre looking guys like Christopher Daniels that most of the IWC jerks off to on the entire roster. That wont sell. For anyone who are slightly in to marketing, this is the basic A B C steps.

Over the top monsters sell, especially to kids since it is WWE's targeted segment.

I understand why WWE push the guy, and I like it. Because I like watching muscular mosnters destroy people in fast manner. I might be the reason why many of them do steoirds LOL
Christopher Daniels has more charisma and talent his in appletini than ryback in his entire body. If you want wrestling going back instead of going forward good for you, I thought that in 2012 this discussion would be irrelevant but only shows how this business is going backwards every year. Fuck interesting characters and stories, bring more generic rybacks and shove them up their audience throats.

Cena is over! Sheamus is over! Ryback is over! Then why the fuck they need the rock to save their ass now? And before you point at punk and say he's the reason for the bad ratings, judge by the big picture not what happened in 2011-2012.

#72 ·
I'm still waiting for Wade Barrett to show video of him defeating Ryback on the show NXT, and how he recruited Ryback in to The Nexus, and that Ryback is a fake. He isn't this warrior that he thinks he is, and Wade would definitely have to point out that he hasn't necessarily defeated anyone of high stature outside of a bunch of worthless hacks like Jack Swagger, or Heath Slater. Wade then airs the footage of him giving the Wasteland to Skip Sheffield, and pinning him 1-2-3 for the win. Barrett says that he will end the "Streak", and Ryback. Match, and feud is made. Ryback goes over a credible talent while not losing any steam what so ever.

#74 ·
Ryback is just this year's Goldberg or "insert name" "unstoppable force" "undefeatable" until he actually gets in a match with someone decent at which point he's just another Tensai.

Personally I find him entertaining but then so is Santino, so is the Funkasauras. You don't watch Ryback for wrestling because there isn't any in his matches. You just watch to see if he's going to accidentally hurt someone.

#77 ·
WWE is smart by booking Ryback, not to throw him in to main event straight away. To slowly build him and give him credit. I can actually see him feud with Big Show, Mark Henry and Great Khali before going in to main event with Cena or CM Punk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.