Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #54 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Ryback haters are so thick headed.

You know? I remember when The Renegade showed up in WCW and I used to laugh with my friends about how he was an obvious Ultimate Warrior knockoff. I don't recall if the fans ever chanted "Warrior" or anything like that at him, but it was a pretty transparent attempt at trying to recreate an already established star from another company.

No matter how you slice it, Ryback is without a doubt WWE's attempt to recreate WCW's Goldberg and the fans that chant it are just stating what I am already thinking.

BTW, I've been watching a lot of Goldberg's old matches during the streak. SOOOOOOOOOOOO much cooler than Ryback.

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote