Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara can save the WWE Tag Team division.

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 07:04 AM   #51 (permalink)
Bad Blood
Legend

Bad Blood 0 - 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Sweatpants View Post
Yes, if all goes well then the luchadors shall save tag team wrestling! What's not to understand here? The tag team division has been in shambles for years and Rey/Sin Cara is the only way out of this mess. Mysterio is an established masked Mexican superstar with impressive accolades and Sin Cara is the heir to the throne. I would love to see them kick some ass together.Sin Cara is not some random guy picked up off the street. He was a major draw in Mexico for good reasons. Obviously the WWE has invested a lot of energy and money into him. He's not going anywhere and IMO the Rey/Sin Cara connection is the most interesting thing going on right now.

To anyone that attempts to discredit Sin Cara by citing his "botches" - just shut up. Your voice is a fart.
Well I hope they can save tag team wrestling

go to my youtube account to see more videos http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWazperviz/videos
Bad Blood is offline   Reply With Quote