Singles Match
The Poet vs. Little Jiminy Cricket

Singles Match
AG Zero vs. Nelson King

Main Event
Singles Match

Mascara de la Muerte vs. Lee Powell​
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, September 3rd, by 2 PM PST (i.e., before RAW begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW and SD!
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase your wrestler's Overness.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry, everyone. Computer won't even start half the time, and when it does, it doesn't last long. I'll have the actual card up soon, I'm sure. I just need to figure this issue out, first.

Make your picks in here, for the mean time. I'll get this sorted out.

#4 · (Edited)
Cricket's Picks:
1 - Cena
2 - Ryback
3 - Sandow
4 - Sheamus
5 - Titus Oneil
6 - Ziggler
7 - Del Rio
8 - Daniel Bryan

Alternates:
1 - Sin Cara
2 - Brodus Clay

Cricket's Promo:
"I don't come to the ring planning on talking trash! But if you give me insecure, drooling, or inflated opponents, that's what I am forced to do! Does it matter who I'm against tonight? No! You line them up and I'll knock them down! You unlock their playpen and I'll send them to their mother's crying! Don't play games with me Andrews! Otherwise it'll be your ass on the line when it comes down to it!"

OOC: Andrews vs PWA champ Cricket! :lmao

#5 ·
GTI's Picks:
1.Sheamus
2.CM Punk
3.Ryback
4.Randy Orton
5.Alberto del Rio
6.Kofi Kingston
7.R-truth
8.The Miz

B1. Antonio Cesaro
B2. Big Show

*Promo coming soon*

#6 ·
Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk
3. Ryback
4. Rey Mysterio
5. Randy Orton
6. Dolph Ziggler
7. R-Truth
8. Kofi Kingston

Alternates:
1. Sin Cara
2. Antonio Cesaro

Promo:

¡Hola! ¡Soy Mascara de la Muerte! Powell or Cricket or anyone, listen. After I destroy Lee Powell tonight, I will capture that PWA Title belt. Not for myself. I'll do it for you, my fans. To prove that I am the best luchador in the whole world. Te guste o no.

#7 · (Edited)
Lee Powell's picks

1. Ryback
2. Kane
3. Daniel Bryan
4. CM Punk
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Sheamus
7. Antonio Cesaro
8. Randy Orton

B1. Kofi Kingston
B2. Harold from anger management class

Promo:

(Powell appears on the titatron)

Tonight I'm going to teach Mascara de la Muerte a lesson. I'm going to teach him something about respect. I'm going to teach him about the consequences of running your mouth. I'm going to teach him who's the best. I'm going to break him, destroy him.

(Powell gets a huge smirk on his face)

I'm going to end his career.

And Cricket: You're next ...

("Immortal" plays him off)

#11 ·

Sorry, everyone. Computer won't even start half the time, and when it does, it doesn't last long. I'll have the actual card up soon, I'm sure. I just need to figure this issue out, first.

Make your picks in here, for the mean time. I'll get this sorted out.
He hasn't had the chance to get the results and this weeks card up.

#14 ·
OOC:

For everyone interested I have posted the results of last week's PWA Thunder #14 in the Thunder #14 thread.

I know the card isn't up yet but we do know of one match taking place tonight...the No.1 Contender's Triple Threat Match for the TV Title. It wa sposted in last week's thread:

As for the TV Champ, now that Zero has defended his title successfully, he'll have to worry about his next opponent. It could be GTI. Or it could be one of PWA's newest members, The Tutor or Dave Martini. The three will face off next week to determine the #1 contender to the TV Title; and as a preview of that, The Tutor and Martini will go one on one this evening and try to gain momentum heading into next week.
Anyway...

Dave Martini's Picks:
Punk
Cena
Sheamus
Orton
Ryback
Del Rio
Ziggler
Mysterio

Back-Ups
Sandow
Sin Cara

Promo:
*Interviewer gets a few words whilst Martini is walking backstage to the ring for his No.1 contenders match*
Reporter: "Dave!! You're No.1 contenders match is up next...how you feeling?"
Martini: "I'm feeling good. The momentums flowing. I beat the Tutor last week, just GTI to deal with now."
Reporter: "As you mentioned, you beat The Tutor last week, how much confidence does that give you heading into the contest?"
Martini: "It doesn't do much for me. It does alot to The Tutor though. Now he knows he cant's beat me. I'd be concerned where his head is at right now."
Reporter: "GTI lost his tag match last week with Carter Albano. You're the only one heading into this match off the back of a victory. Does that give you the upper-hand?"
Martini: "When you're Dave Martini, you always have the upper hand..."
Reporter: "Thank you Dave."

#15 ·
PICKS
Ryback
Sheamus
CM Punk
Miz
John Cena
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Cesaro
BACKUPS
Sandow
Sin Cara

PROMO
The Cyberpunk is seen from behind, talking to Lee Powell. Something is over his head and the back of his shirt reads "Hermoso robot rey".

Lacy: AG Zero! AG Zero! What's with the new getup?

The cyberpunk turns to show that he is wearing a luchador mask that looks like a robot. The front of his shirt reads "La Sol Cero".

AG Zero: Isn't if obvious? There aren't enough guys in masks in the PWA... right?

The cyberpunk laughs Hysterically until Lacy backs away nervously

#16 ·
Hey...

Poet picks.

1. John Cena
2. CM Punk
3. Ryback
4. Miz
5. Alberto Del Rio
6. Dolph Ziggler
7. Brodus Clay
8. Daniel Bryan

Randy Orton
Sin Cara

Promo will come tomorrow. Have it written out on other computer and can't be assed getting up and getting it. lol.

#17 ·

All the lights in the arena go out, silence in the arena...the Big Screen (AG Zero's Big Screen?) with the PWA Thunder logo on it, goes black, then flickers silver, then the word 'Submit?' appears....the '?' then disappears leaving 'Submit' onscreen...this fades and the phrase 'This is not a question' appears. Once again the screen goes black and the words 'Mr. Submission' appear, then fade away.

The lights return to the arena, a puzzled crowd murmur amongst themselves, and the show continues.....

#20 · (Edited)
OOC STUFF:
The card is up! Thank you all for your patience. Thanks to DiabeticTurkey, as well, for doing last week's results in my absence.

My computer is not working, but I have managed to at least get Safe Mode with Networking up and running, which was a problem before.

Therefore, I am at the very least back online! (Y) As a break to everyone, I did NOT schedule you in a match if you did not make picks. So several wrestlers were not forced to compete.

To continue, let me mention that NO ONE is suspended. DiabeticTurkey mentioned in the Thunder #14 thread that some people had been/might be suspended, and I'd just like to clear up that I am not suspending anyone as of now, due to the confusion this past week in me not getting results or a new card up.

As far as the rule on suspension generally goes, if someone does not make picks two weeks in a row they are suspended.

And the Overness points listed by Turkey after last week were not quite right; but they were close! haha. So I will be editing the official Overness rankings soon.

Thanks everyone again for your patience. And another HUGE thanks to Turkey for his help. This was our first major hiccup. My computer has some kind of virus; but at least I can connect to the internet through safe mode now, so it shouldn't get in the way of the fed any longer.

Lastly, Kevin Andrews DOES have a special announcement, and he'll be making it when the results go up later this week. (Y)

#21 · (Edited)
RAW
Sheamus (9) - Appearance (+1) (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3); Fin Exec. (+1);
CM Punk (3) - Appearance (+1) (+1) (+1);
Mysterio (8) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec (+1); Victory (+3);
Sin Cara (7) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3);
Rhodes (3) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Defeat (-1);
Ryback (10) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); FLDW (+2); Victory (+3);
Orton (3) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Defeat (-1);
Ziggler (7) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3);
Del Rio (10) - Appearance (+1) (+1) (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); Victory (+3);
The Miz (1) - Appearance (+1);
Eve (7) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3);
Kaitlyn (3) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Defeat (-3);
Layla (1) - Appearance (+1);
Kane (2) - Appearance (+1); Fin Exec. (+1);
Daniel Bryan (1) - Appearance (+1);
Cesaro (15) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); FLDW (+2); Victory (+3); Win Title (+5);
Cena (4) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); Defeat (-1);
Heyman (1,400,053) - Appearance (+1); Making Me Mark Out Like A Bitch for Teaming With Punk (+1,400,052)
SD!
Del Rio (2) - Appearance (+1) (+1);
Mysterio (10) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); FLDW (+2); Victory (+3);
Sin Cara (7) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3);
Rhodes (4) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); Defeat (-1);
The Miz (3) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Defeat (-1);
Daniel Bryan (7) - Appearance (+1) (+1) (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1) (+1); Defeat (-1);
Sandow (3) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Defeat (-1);
Orton (8) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3); Fin Exec. (+1);
Ziggler (2) - Appearance (+1) (+1);
Kofi (1) - Appearance (+1);
R-Truth (1) - Appearance (+1);
Young (8) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); Victory (+3);
O'Neil (7) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Victory (+3);
Sheamus (10) - Appearance (+1); Match (+3); Fin Exec. (+1); FLDW (+2); Victory (+3);
Total Points
Sheamus (9) (10) = 19
CM Punk (3) (0) = 3
Mysterio (8) (10) = 18
Sin Cara (7) (7) = 14
Rhodes (3) (4) = 7
Ryback (10) (0) = 10
Orton (3) (8) = 11
Ziggler (7) (2) = 9
Del Rio (10) (2) = 12
The Miz (1) (3) = 4
Kaitlyn (3) (0) = 3
Layla (1) (0) = 1
Kane (2) (0) = 2
Daniel Bryan (1) (7) = 8
Cesaro (15) (0) = 15
Cena (4) (0) = 4
Sandow (0) (3) = 3
Kofi (0) (1) = 1
R-Truth (0) (1) = 1
Young (0) (8) = 8
O'Neil (0) (7) = 7

#22 ·
I had no match? and you forgot Ryback's points. Glad your back, Turkey is really boring. Like you have to marinade it in crazy stuff just to enjoy it; burns and dries out easily too.

#23 ·
I think he may have made a couple of mistakes with this weeks card, his computer being fucked up and all, because there's a tag team match with only 2 people in it and I have 2 matches in one night.

#26 · (Edited)
Promo:*The arena goes pitch black.
After a full 10 minutes, a Spotlight hits the ring, and there was GTI*
"Laaaadies and Gentleeemen, welcome to...THE GTI SHOW!"
*There were weapon racks everywhere in the ring,bullets, SMGs, MGs, even a Bazooka*
"I'd like to welcome my first guest on my talkshow: The Cyberscum, AG ZERO!"

#32 ·
Promo:*The arena goes pitch black.
After a full 10 minutes, a Spotlight hits the ring, and there was GTI*
"Laaaadies and Gentleeemen, welcome to...THE GTI SHOW!"
*There were weapon racks everywhere in the ring,bullets, SMGs, MGs, even a Bazooka*
"I'd like to welcome my first guest on my talkshow: AG ZERO"
U R So F#cked by Infected Mushroom hits. The cyberpunk comes out in his new outfit and robot mask. He stands at the top of the ramp

AG Zero: It seems that some of my fellow PWA wrestlers have forgotten just who I am. I'm the champion. I am the Neuomancer. I am the master of the Astronomicon. I fix time and space. It is because of this and more that I am your hero. Your beautiful digital king. And this... THIS is the nihilistic underground. This is the grim dark. And I am the morning star. A lot of bitheads have been blowing up my twitter about these children that are getting a chance at the title. These green rookies who haven't earned the right to take my cybersuit to the dry-cleaners fighting for a #1 contender spot. Disgusting.

And speaking of disgusting, there are people like you, GTI, who waste 10 minutes of these peoples time to bring out what appears to be the contents of Deadpool's closet... to what? Intimidate me? Make me the fool? It is you and the rest of the PWA that are the fools. Treating these people's beloved cyber-savior as a second class citizen. Some even attacking the belt. Well this message is for all of you. The grass is always greener on MY side of the fence. The main event championship title is MY title. The best wrestling promotion is whatever team I play for. I won't be the DJ for this rave anymore.

AG presses a button on his wrist gadget and the "Sonic Cube", his aerial sound station, bursts into flame.

I will be main-eventing every Thunder and every pay-per-view from now on... or the bit-heads riot. We will rise. We will destroy. We are legion. We are the Cataclysm. What do you have to say to that?

The cyberpunk drops the mic and crosses his arms.

#31 ·

Nelson King has been on a downward spiral since losing his PWA World Title. he is also undefeated since becoming 'Solo un Pollo', has the humiliation been the righting of wrongs within the very core of Nelson King?

The question on everybody's mind is will Nelson 'Solo un Pollo' be the same again?

Also, will Nelson King ever be sober again?

#33 ·

PWA Thunder . September 3, 2012 . Nottingham, England

Opener
Triple Threat Match
#1 Contender to the TV Title

Dave Martini (85)* defeats The Tutor (68) and GTI (61)

Singles Match
Jack Young (81) defeats Mr. Submission (61)*

Singles Match
The Poet (50) loses to Little Jiminy Cricket (72)*

Singles Match
AG Zero (67)* loses to Nelson King (84)*

Main Event
Singles Match

Mascara de la Muerte (61)* loses to Lee Powell (77)*
* denotes promo for Overness purposes.

After the final match, Lee Powell is celebrating in the ring when he is suddenly attacked from behind by two men from the audience, dressed in normal clothes. They beat down on Powell, before the rest of the Cataclysm comes out to help, at which time the two men bail, making their way around the ring and eventually up the ramp while AG Zero and Young challenge them to come back into the ring.

Johnny Ray: Chaos in the ring! Who are these men!?

The two men back slowly up the ring, laughing; and the audience is confused. Suddenly, a voice is heard over the titantron.

"How we all doing tonight?"

The audience has mixed reactions, as Kevin Andrews' face appears on the screen, smiling.

Fish: What exactly is going on here, Johnny Ray?

Johnny Ray: I'd tell you if I knew, Fish. Perhaps Andrews is out here to explain.

The GM continues speaking.

Andrews: First of all, let me congratulate you, Powell, on your victory tonight.

Powell, holding his head and being helped to his feet by AG Zero and Young, sneers back at Andrews while the audience boos.

Andrews: I notice you also got to meet two friends of mine.

Johnny Ray: Friends!?

Andrews: You see, things have been getting out of hand here, recently. The wrestlers of the PWA, from the top of the card to the bottom, from the good guys to the bad guys, have been running the asylum - and I can't let that happen anymore.

I told you I had a special announcement tonight, and I do. And my message is this: while the Cataclysm has been causing all kinds of chaos on MY show, I have been looking around the world for some... let's say, "help".

And tonight, right here in Nottingham, I found it. Everyone, I want to introduce you to the two men who, as of tonight, will act as my personal "army" of sorts. Two men that the PWA will be getting very used to very soon. Two men, born and raised right here, in England.

The crowd pops loudly.

Two men who have brawled in the streets of London, and have fought the law in the alleys of Nottingham.

More pops.

Two men who are now going to help me RESTORE THE LAW on Tuesday Night Thunder. Ladies and gentlemen, to your left, "Sovereign" James Shelley, and to your right, "The Gentle Giant", Ronnie Shullman.

Backstage, in the ring, all throughout the show, there has been too much disorder, too much chaos, and too much power in the hands of lunatics. Just like the lunatics you see before you in MY ring.

The audience cheers at that jab.

And the lunatic who holds MY World Title. And the lunatic who used to be known as Nelson King.

Audience boos at Andrews insulting the face of the company.

Things have become too crazy, and I am not going to take it any more. From this moment forward, if you challenge my authority, if you disrespect me on MY OWN show, if you try to take the power and the glory for yourself, if you think you run this ship...

... then, my friends, you are greatly mistaken.

From this moment forward, order will be restored to the PWA. And you will learn to listen and RESPECT...

... KEVIN ANDREWS.

The audience is half-happy, half-upset. Many of them boo while some golf-clap in approval, as Andrews finishes his comments and smiles down at the Nottingham audience. Shelley and Shullman smile too, and pat each other on the back, as the Thunder logo emerges on the screen and the show fades to black.​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.