Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #91 (permalink)
MillionDollarProns
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.

MillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth reading
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

Anti-Christ was a crazy fuckin movie

Human Centipede isn't a bad movie, I liked the atmosphere and the effect.

Guinea Pig films are really gross, actually the Flower of Flesh and Blood was not as disturbing to me as Mermaid in a Manhole, because that girl had worms coming out of her pus blisters.

There was a movie, I've never seen it, forgot its name, think it's like Maniac City or something of that sort? But anyway, there's apparently a scene where a hobo gets his BAIT AND TACKLE CUT OFF and two other hobos play keepaway with it.

PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
FAVE FIVE: Selena Gomez, Fuko, Victoria Justice, Layla, Natalya, Katy Perry, The North Korean Women's Soccer Team. t.a.t.u
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!
MillionDollarProns is offline   Reply With Quote