Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #5589 (permalink)
N-Zone
Little Poppa Pump

N-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post

Wtf?

---
Anyways, despite being WWE champ, main-eventing RAW, feuding with Cena and The Rock, Punk is unhappy, and his morale is down to 22%.

Wtf?
If you play the game long enough, you'll see the "whirlwind romance" alert a ton of times. On my 10-years-in MLW game about 15 people are on lifetime deals because of it

And morale's a tricky thing in EWR. In that MLW game I mentioned practically my whole roster has poor morale and I've never figured out why. As a temporary fix you can try hiring some of their friends, aside from that I'm not sure what else to tell you since it seems like you're booking Punk well.

Is he appearing on every show? Because even though you can have a brand split, EWR doesn't cope with it well. Main eventers expect to appear on every single show, regardless. It's an annoying flaw.