Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1348 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 PM
karla's christmas_SWAG
Proud #NewBlack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
Match wise it was definitely a weak show. But I like the team of Corino and Jacobs(they going to win, it so obvious). Guardian of Truth is not strong wrestlers and would probably do better in squash matches but I always like the gimmick. They should be in a company like TCW or even WWE, not Ring of Honor.
I agree with the match wise being the reason it was a weak show. The first match wasn't all that exciting until the end, and even then, it only had me going because of the stipulation of the zombie princess? And Steve having to win. The whole Kevin Steen set up was cool, and Jay's little aggression turn was cool as well. Not too familiar with why Steen is a huge problem for Jim, but I like the angle.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome