Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 07:50 AM   #80 (permalink)
Patrick Bateman
Humbled

Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman
Default Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Blood View Post
Ok ok ok calm down let me respond. I post on this forum not to promote my youtube I post because I love wrestling. I post more now because they have a app which I use a lot. I post topics that may have been posted before big deal the forum has been around 10 years many topics are the same.

I make youtube videos about wrestling so putting a wrestling video in the sig is not a huge deal that is on a wrestling forum.

I am sorry to the poster who made my sig and I never said thank you. I am very sorry and thought I did inbox you my mistake. So I am saying it now thank you and I am sorry.

For those who just dislike me then block me on the forum and do not watch my youtube videos. Bottom line is I am going to remain on the forum and do not plan or leaving same goes for youtube.

Dislike me then block me.

Oh, come on fag. Is that all you've got?

Fight me like a men!