Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #5706 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Speaking of Armageddon and Jericho's post-HBK matches, what does everyone think of his matches with Cena in late 08?

I have the Survivor Series match at ***1/2 and have yet to see the Armageddon one. I think it's pretty stupid that Cena got a title shot out of nowhere, though. Was there ever an explanation on screen as to why he would just come back and get a title match?
Because he won the big Summerslam blockbuster match against Batista! Oh wait...

... oh yeah he beat JBL at GAB in that brawl match... oh wait...

... ah, but of course he did become WWE Champion in 2008 when he defeated HHH in a hell of a match at Night of Champions...

oh wait.

Ah, but it's not like he was the one pinned when he lost his and Batista's tag titles! Wait a minute... fuck!

Oh right, I think he beat Rhodes and Dibiase in a handicap match the night after SS. That's surely the reason he got that World Title match! I mean hey, HHH couldn't do that.