Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DOWN WITH SHOCK

Thread: DOWN WITH SHOCK
View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #168 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
You right.

The same people arguing in every fucking thread is what will kill rants.

But, mostly from people who make 70 plus posts a day or whose last 100 plus posts have all been in rants. I learned from my mistakes. Going in every thread calling people "phaggots", "bitches" and "cunts" is a cry for attention.

I swear, rants is the equivalent of crack to some of you people. After the initial rush, you spend the rest of your time here "chasing the dragon".

Hilarious because you were a rants regular. You only walked out of the section because you give a fuck what everyone thinks of you, and everyone disliked you, so you cracked under the pressure and decided you would refrain from regular rants posts to try to get some credibility around here.

Man the fuck up and take your rants hatred with a smile.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...m-forever.html

LOLOLOL WHO THE FUCK DOES SHIT LIKE THIS? Oh, right, someone who cares what people in a wrestling forum think.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Last edited by Catalanotto : 09-02-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote