Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #3018 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF Ballot
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

De Gea isn't dropped as I wouldn't see why he would be as he was our best player against Everton and despite one mistake against Fulham, he had another solid game. I just think Ferguson wants to see how Anders does as there was a few interviews over pre-season saying they wanted both men to compete with each other for that #1 keepers spot.

Ferdinand starting is nice to see but I'm not too fussed on Evra starting as I really wanted to see how Buttner does. I'm also surprised Scholes isn't starting today and Anderson not being featured at all is quite a shock as he was great last week. Maybe an injury? Still, solid team and like United_07 said, I really hope Kagawa is playing behind RVP with Welbeck on the left.

Credit: ABrown