Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 05:38 AM   #5665 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
The Streak 20-0 - Some truly mega classic matches (some shit too, but mostly good and above lol)

Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line - Great doc, match listing not the best due to repeats, but still some great matches.

and then the rest .

Top 50 Finishers - Doc is shitty, match listing not that impressive aside from having lots of TV matches

Greatest Rivalries Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart - Doc is ok, but I wasn't impressed since I knew everything already. Matches are shit because HBK and Bret had awful chemistry and terrible matches.

The Epic Journey of Dwayne The Rock Johnson - Good doc, crappy match listing.

You Think You Know Me: The Story of Edge - Good doc, crappy match listing.

Randy Orton: Evolution of A Predator - Shit doc, half and half on the match listing.
Thanks

Orton really that bad? I was mainly going to watch the doc's considering I've seen most of the matches at least once.

And yeah, I watched the first 10 minutes of the top 50 finishers and it was pretty boring, probably won't give it a second look