Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #5662 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hardcore Show View Post
Thoughs on CM Punk's WWE Championship Run?

Survivor Series vs Alberto Del Rio
TLC Vs Alberto Del Rio & The Miz
Royal Rumble vs Dolph Ziggler
Elimination Chamber vs Chris Jericho vs The Miz Vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth
Wrestlemania vs Chris Jericho
Extreme Rules vs Chris Jericho
Over the Limit vs Bryan Danielson
No Way Out vs Bryan Danielson & Kane
Money in the Bank vs Bryan Danielson
Summerslam vs John Cena & Big Show
The only matches I can actually remember in detail are vs. Bryan @OTL and vs. Jericho @ER. The rest of them have been pretty much forgettable to me. I would have to go back and watch them all before I doled out ratings. The Bryan match was truly something special and the ER match with Jericho was awesome. The rest of them are just alright I suppose with the Mania match being at the higher end of the spectrum, otherwise I would have remembered them lol. What I can say is that he's had a very consistent reign but not very memorable at all. If he had the feuds to go with the matches I'd call it one of the better reigns we've seen but I don't think he's had even 1 great or even good feud since he won it. Hopefully he can provide at least something to remember this reign by with the current feud with Cena and then later with Rock if it happens or it will have all been for nought. It's actually quite appalling that he has held the title this long and is still seeking validation and/or a memorable moment.