Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #59 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
I saw A Serbian Film pop up a few times, to be honest the movie was utter shit, you can tell they were trying soooo hard to make it into a shock film and it failed.
It's a good tactic though if you're a first time filmmaker. Stick in something really sickening and controversial so that everyone starts talking about your otherwise poorly written and poorly executed movie.

I like films like Human Centipede though because they seem to be aware of how stupid they are and just have fun with it. I thought the complete lack of subtetly in the way the film tried to draw comparions between the doctor and Hitler were hysterical.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote