Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: FIFA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by booned View Post
I liked h2h Seasons. I got to division 4 which is more than I could of hoped for. You get sweatbags on all games. FIFA is no diffrent.

I find that more people were sweaty in gold tournaments on UT than h2h seasons. I eventually retired to only playing bronze and silver tourneys on UT it was that bad.
Both are pretty bad to me, but I'll manage. I find Brazil teams the worst though, I can deal with every other team but them.

The fact that EA put a limit on when you can spend $ is shocking, I've always considered them a greedy company. And yeah, healing cards and buying contracts for 200 and reselling them for 350-400 were always good until people started buying too many packs.

And am I the only one who never had a good go with Vidic? Everyone else said he was a tank besides me. His 67[?] pace felt like 47, and his only real strength to me was scoring off corners. Not even tackling felt good, just felt awkward using him. My personal favorite CB was IF Coloccini, wish I got to try the TOTY one out before I sold the game
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote