Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #41 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

Probably the movie Seven for me. Was on cable one day so I decided to watch it hearing how great it was. Once I finished it was on my mind for Weeks. All the deaths were horrible but Lust just couldnt get out of my head, its great that it was offscreen because man thag death would have been gruesome to watch. The whole movie was fucked and great but the Lust death was awful.

After that maybe Hostel but it wasnt thag bad. Ive heard of 3 guys 1 hammer and will.never watch that. Not because how disgusting or scary it is but how evil it is and the fact that its real.

2 girls and a cup is disturbing but fucking hilarious, ive had friends watch it cuz I didnt know bout it until a year ago.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote