Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 06:00 AM   #64 (permalink)
1andOnlyDobz!
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

I can't say I hate the guy, because I don't know him. However, what does irritate me is a guy like that who makes soulless music can have so much money. I love music, and a lot of people who make great music struggle in comparison and then to see a guy get so ridiculously successful on the back of a marketable look and ridiculously fake sounding songs doesn't sit particularly well with me. He doesn't help himself by having a bit of a spoiled brat feel to him (backed up by Marg Helgenberger).

2014-
1andOnlyDobz! is offline   Reply With Quote