Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #30 (permalink)
Nas
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

The most vile movie I have watched is August Underground's Mordum. Just imagine A Serbian Film, Salo and all the others mentioned in this thread put together, and then you'll get August Underground. FYI, do not watch, because as weird as this may sound, it's also one of the worst movies I've seen. lol.

Men Behind the Sun is another disgusting piece of shit that I watched, just cos I was curios to find something absolutely disgusting. What else is out there... Guinea Pig series, Nekromantik, Aftermath. All terrible, though.

Anyways, I think I've mentioned before that the most disturbing movie I've seen is Happiness, and I still maintain that. It doesn't have much gore or rape scenes or whatever in it, but if you are looking for something truly disturbing then watch this.

Another one out there, is In the Realm of the Senses, which is one I've just recently watched. Japanese movie about two lovers obsessed with making love to each other ALL THE TIME. It's based on a true story, and if you don't get creeped out by the lead female, then you're not human.

Nas is offline   Reply With Quote