Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sheamus will be a GOAT when he retires

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Sheamus will be a GOAT when he retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
Let's face it, other then mcintyre, he easily has the best look in the wwe, he stands out and he looks like a cartoon character, so even though you guys will always hate on him you need to realise that his look alone will make him a goat

face it
That is the most absurd thing I've ever read,

This is why the Wrestling section has become such a joke. There are opinions...and there is absolute rubbish. No one should be GOAT based on looks alone, especially if you look like a 'cartoon character'. His look is unique but it's not great in any way, I see you're in to cartoons...a lot. So I see how he would appeal to your childish mind. Understand this, those considered GOAT worked hard and made an impact, they didn't rise to GOAT status based on a look alone. I don't hate Sheamus, I hate the current incarnation of Sheamus. Sheamus has a place in the WWE, no doubt, but from what I've seen so far there's no way he could be considered one of the G-O-A-T.

^That's an opinion. Take notes.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year